Record data does not exist error ?

The above error I am getting in Record, when i try to delete particular data  using delete action in record. Deleting the data is successfully, but after deleting i am getting this error.

How to avoid this error ?

This is my process model, where i am passing the id in script to delete particular record.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The issue is that you are successfully deleting he record, being returned the interface where the delete was initiated from and trying to refresh that interface...from a record that no longer exists!

One option is to conduct a "soft delete" which means updating the record, setting an attribute (named something like "isDeleted" which you can then use to filter out that record from your record list. When you're returned to the interface for the record you're now soft-deleting you can use this same "isDeleted" flag to hide the current interface content and display an interface that effectively says: "This record has been successfully deleted".

If you want to subsequently actually delete the record you can run a housekeeping job overnight that deletes all records that have the "isDeleted" set to true.

• The issue is that you are successfully deleting he record, being returned the interface where the delete was initiated from and trying to refresh that interface...from a record that no longer exists!

One option is to conduct a "soft delete" which means updating the record, setting an attribute (named something like "isDeleted" which you can then use to filter out that record from your record list. When you're returned to the interface for the record you're now soft-deleting you can use this same "isDeleted" flag to hide the current interface content and display an interface that effectively says: "This record has been successfully deleted".

If you want to subsequently actually delete the record you can run a housekeeping job overnight that deletes all records that have the "isDeleted" set to true.

Children