We have a web application where end user can input data from there. I have 2 que

We have a web application where end user can input data from there. I have 2 questions:
1.There is possible to trigger a process in appian every data inputed by user on web application (not Appian form) ? Any best practice on Appian we can make it?
2. Do we can using Appian to get data from web application and send back result to web application?
Thanks...

OriginalPostID-99128

OriginalPostID-99128

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • #1: I do this to trigger many of my applications. I use a 3rd party site (wufoo.com) that hosts the forms. It will send an email notification to the Appian mailbox which triggers a process to the connect to the 3rd party and pull in the form content via xml. I probably made it sound much worse than it is, it's really easy once you get the hang of it though.
  • #1: I do this to trigger many of my applications. I use a 3rd party site (wufoo.com) that hosts the forms. It will send an email notification to the Appian mailbox which triggers a process to the connect to the 3rd party and pull in the form content via xml. I probably made it sound much worse than it is, it's really easy once you get the hang of it though.
Children
No Data