Access Denied

I am facing below error on task submission:

Previously, this issue was not occurring. We have checked the security for all the related objects. Everything seems to be fine.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi Mike, 

Thank you for your response.

This issue is still persisting so I want to discuss it further. Please find the below answers of the questions asked by you:

1. The task is part of workflow and after completion of few tasks we move to this task.

2. The task is visible to the user in the 'Tasks' tab of the Tempo.

3. When the task get submitted, the workflow moves to the next task right after this task. This next task is also related to the same process model. On the completion of this task, some fields get updated in the database tables.

4. All the users are facing this issue. The issue is not occurring for all the tasks of the workflow. All the previous tasks are completing successfully. The workflow is getting stuck on this task with 403: Access Denied Error popup.

Please help me further and let me know if you require any other information from my end.

• I'm not sure I follow step 3 - are you able to see the next task? Because my guess is that the problem is actually with that task and not your original task.

Could you post an image of your process model? Also, what's happening on each of the forms?