Hello all, Suppose i get a data from a query rule let's call it l

Hello all,

Suppose i get a data from a query rule let's call it local!datasubset1, again i get a different data from query rule say local!datasubset2. now the question, is there any way i can merge these two local datasubsets to get a one local datasubset say local!datasubset

Thanks,...

OriginalPostID-99253

OriginalPostID-99253

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • sorry i forgot to mention that i am getting datasubset by quarrying portal report i.e i am retrieving all the data from portal report, with same method i am getting second datasubset from second portal report, now taking these two datasubset how i merge them to a single datasubset.
    Tim that previous method you suggested is not working, i.e for given datasubset ".data" is empty so here merge works fine, but i want to merge is ".report" subpart of datasubset.
  • sorry i forgot to mention that i am getting datasubset by quarrying portal report i.e i am retrieving all the data from portal report, with same method i am getting second datasubset from second portal report, now taking these two datasubset how i merge them to a single datasubset.
    Tim that previous method you suggested is not working, i.e for given datasubset ".data" is empty so here merge works fine, but i want to merge is ".report" subpart of datasubset.
Children
No Data