Documentation Error

Certified Senior Developer

Hello, 

We are having issues because the commercials are uploading documents but they don't submit. This generates a new document in our DDBB but it is not created in Appian Documents Folder, so the next commercial finds the error shown below.

We have tried that the DDBB is uploaded after submit, but this is not a valid solution. We have warned the commercials to don't do this, but they keep doing. Is there any solution?

Thank you

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

What do you mean by "commercials"?  Just curious, as I've never seen that word used in this context before.

How exactly is your system set up, such that a new document is created in the DB prior to a form being submitted?  I only ask because the only way I can think of to do this would be to do a lot of extra work to intentionally allow it, as the easier way is always to do it after form submission.

Certified Lead Developer

What do you mean by "commercials"?  Just curious, as I've never seen that word used in this context before.

How exactly is your system set up, such that a new document is created in the DB prior to a form being submitted?  I only ask because the only way I can think of to do this would be to do a lot of extra work to intentionally allow it, as the easier way is always to do it after form submission.

Children
No Data