Configure e-mail smart service based on condition ?

Here I have attached process model config image,I want trigger different mail based on order status but when I try to configure condition it is not showing other two email option.

Any Idea how to do this?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Are you sure that your paths are connected in the correct direction from the "status updated" to your other nodes? I don't see the arrow ends for the bottom two send email nodes, so I wonder if the arrow is going in the incorrect direction.

Honestly it's a little difficult to tell which way the arrow is going - I'd recommend just deleting the path between those nodes (click on the path and hit delete) and recreating them.

• Are you sure that your paths are connected in the correct direction from the "status updated" to your other nodes? I don't see the arrow ends for the bottom two send email nodes, so I wonder if the arrow is going in the incorrect direction.

Honestly it's a little difficult to tell which way the arrow is going - I'd recommend just deleting the path between those nodes (click on the path and hit delete) and recreating them.

Children