Deploying Process Model with old Portal form

Certified Senior Developer

Hi,

I am trying to deploy the process model which has old portal forms.I am getting below error when i deploy.

The processModel  was not exported because it contains an invalid precedent: content [uuid=1234 location=Node > "test" >  > Task Form > Element] cannot be found. (APNX-1-4070-001) (APNX-1-4071-003)

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Old Portal deployment debugging can be interesting.  Most often the issues I've run into is with pages having content channels that do not exist on an environment, deactivated model creator accounts, etc.  However this is pointing to a specific Node Output setup, assuming you have confirmed the output targets are all good there, etc?  Can you search the content UUID in /design?  This error is indicating that the issue is with export (source env) vs import (target env) as well.

Sometimes for these legacy items it helps to utilize the old Export / Import method, vs the newer deployments with connected environments.

• Old Portal deployment debugging can be interesting.  Most often the issues I've run into is with pages having content channels that do not exist on an environment, deactivated model creator accounts, etc.  However this is pointing to a specific Node Output setup, assuming you have confirmed the output targets are all good there, etc?  Can you search the content UUID in /design?  This error is indicating that the issue is with export (source env) vs import (target env) as well.

Sometimes for these legacy items it helps to utilize the old Export / Import method, vs the newer deployments with connected environments.

Children
No Data