Line Break after FormLayout contents

Certified Associate Developer

How to add line break after formLayout contents , before buttonLayout. I have tried <br/>, and char(10), but none seemed to work.

Thanks in advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

The most typical spacer of all is a!textField with label set to "" (empty string), and readOnly set to true.

Empty section is very good if you want a line.  The best way to make sure the line is displayed is to use an invisible character that won't display on any browser but will still cause the line to render as the section label.  So far, I've found the right-to-left mark [I think it was char(8207) ] has proven most successful to me.

Certified Lead Developer

The most typical spacer of all is a!textField with label set to "" (empty string), and readOnly set to true.

Empty section is very good if you want a line.  The best way to make sure the line is displayed is to use an invisible character that won't display on any browser but will still cause the line to render as the section label.  So far, I've found the right-to-left mark [I think it was char(8207) ] has proven most successful to me.

Children