As part of our process we send emails to users and/or groups. We use OOTB Send E

As part of our process we send emails to users and/or groups. We use OOTB Send Email component for this. 1 thing I noticed is, the emails are not displaying To/CC fields. We are not using BCC anywhere, and so I thought the recipients would be displayed in the email. Can someone tell me how I can bring that?...

OriginalPostID-99783

OriginalPostID-99783

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Sathya, it is premise only. And to add more info, if the To/CC fields are populated with user datatype, then To/CC recipients are visible in the delivered mails. But if the To/CC fields are populated with Groups, then To/CC recipients are invisible in the delivered mails.
    Eg. To: senthil (user); sathya (user). In my mail I see both senthil and sathya populated in the recipients.
    Eg2. To: officers (Group). In this case, I get the mail delivered to me as I am part of officers group. But the recipient area in the mail is empty.

Is that an issue?
  • Hi Sathya, it is premise only. And to add more info, if the To/CC fields are populated with user datatype, then To/CC recipients are visible in the delivered mails. But if the To/CC fields are populated with Groups, then To/CC recipients are invisible in the delivered mails.
    Eg. To: senthil (user); sathya (user). In my mail I see both senthil and sathya populated in the recipients.
    Eg2. To: officers (Group). In this case, I get the mail delivered to me as I am part of officers group. But the recipient area in the mail is empty.

Is that an issue?
Children
No Data