Hi. We would like to use jQuery function. I read from somewhere in the forum tha

Hi. We would like to use jQuery function. I read from somewhere in the forum that Appian shipped with jQuery. Can I know what version of jQuery Appian 7.3 is using?

Can we directly use jQuery functions in the form without even importing it? Or we have to import it?...

OriginalPostID-99823

OriginalPostID-99823

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If you still want to test with JQuery you have to identify the real ID in the DOM inspecting it using Firebug or IE Developer Tools or using the getControl() component in the Advanced Form Utilities.

These is how the IDs are formed for the text and dropdown fields:

$('#textControl_fd_component_' + window.FormDesigner.runtimeNamespace + fieldId)

$('#dropdownControl_fd_component_' + window.FormDesigner.runtimeNamespace + fieldId)
  • If you still want to test with JQuery you have to identify the real ID in the DOM inspecting it using Firebug or IE Developer Tools or using the getControl() component in the Advanced Form Utilities.

These is how the IDs are formed for the text and dropdown fields:

$('#textControl_fd_component_' + window.FormDesigner.runtimeNamespace + fieldId)

$('#dropdownControl_fd_component_' + window.FormDesigner.runtimeNamespace + fieldId)
Children
No Data