how to pass User appian type in summary view

Hi

i have a summary view where Im passing an interface with a parameter user type. That User type is being converted into Text through a process model. How do I pass that variable through the summary interface?

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

For what it's worth, the User type casts to (and from) text using just the plaintext username.  This means you can easily pass a text value into a user type input, and vice versa, when needed.

That said, I'm not really clear what you mean by "pass.. through the summary interface" -- where are you accessing the value from, and how?  What have you tried and what are you seeing that you weren't expecting to see?

Certified Lead Developer

For what it's worth, the User type casts to (and from) text using just the plaintext username.  This means you can easily pass a text value into a user type input, and vice versa, when needed.

That said, I'm not really clear what you mean by "pass.. through the summary interface" -- where are you accessing the value from, and how?  What have you tried and what are you seeing that you weren't expecting to see?

Children