Can a Site's properties (e.g. branding colors) be accessed by the interface or form displayed on any site page?

Certified Associate Developer

I had an idea for how to make PM-generated Emails look on-brand, but I don't know if it's currently able to be implemented.

1. Basically, storing the colors, logo, anything that can be defined with an Expression on the Site designer page in a database table. 
  2. Retrieve these branding attributes using an expression rule, and use them to display the Site appropriately.
  3. Also be able to access up-to-date branding using the same expression rule, which can be saved as a PV and thus influence an expression-based Send Email Smart Service.

As I see it, storing Brand attributes in the database also allows for easy updates to a site's look, while making the transition seamless for any branded emails. 

So my question is--can a site's properties/attributes be accessed using any native (or plugin) function? 

I was also looking around to see if I can find the UUID of the site itself, but I can only seem to find the UUID for a Constant version of that Site.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible