Export CDT To Excel breaking after recent update to Excel Tools Plugin Version 2.2.13

Certified Senior Developer

Recently one of the dev updated the Excel tools plugin from 2.0.2 to new 2.2.13 version in Appian and this has lead to breakage of the Export CDT To Excel smart service. can anyone suggest what can be done to resolve this issue?

Note: 

• We are on Cloud.
  • We tried to use the new Export Data Store to Excel plugin however it does not support XLSM files.

EDIT: Export Data Store to Excel also does not support alias with space in it. this makes it hard to generate excel files in user friendly manner. We use the generated files to upload to a system and it requires header to be in specific manner and does not accept with different headers.
   Example: 
      Previously: First Name
      Now: First_Name

Thanks,
Bhushan.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Selvakumar Kumarasamy

Yeah - i'm unclear what exactly his requirements are with respect to an input template.  I've almost never had a use case where I can use the generation without an input template, as customers almost always require pre-formatted columns with formatting on the headers and usually with filtering pre-enabled, all of which is possible in the Export CDT to Excel smart service, and none of which is possible in Export DSE to Excel thanks to its failure to include this (IHMO standard) feature.

Children
No Data