System Administrator first login - 401 Unauthorized

Hello Appian Community,

Hope you are doing fine!

I am new in Appian and I am managed to install Appian 21.2 HA Distributed environment in RedHat RHEL 8.4, so far all the installation steps were successfully completed, the Apache with Mod_JK is successfully working and I can access to the login page of the Administration Console (https://appian.mydomain.com/suite/admin) without any problem.

But if I try to login using the username and password specified in the passwords.properties I got always a 401 Unauthorized in all the login pages (admin and suite base).

I dig into the logs but there is no information neither error. I have 3 servers with all the services running (services, data-server, search-server, tomcat) and no information about the authentication. After the first start, the file passwords.properties is removed (as expected), so all should be working fine, isn't it?

I reinstall already 3 times, tried to encrypt the password using the configure.sh script but so far I always get the same result, I can not login. 

The name of the Administrator is appian, is this a problem?

If I select the option Forgot Password, I always get the error 403 - Forbidden.

Could you point me to a solution about how to login into the Administration Console, please?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Best regards,

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible