Editing Summary View

I am trying to build a simple application which allows users to log hours worked.

In the summary page, there is a table of logged shifts, and the ID field has a link to a page with details about the shift with the particular ID.

I have an Expression Rule called TST_getTimesheetSubmissions which returns an entity with specified

a!queryFilter(
  field: "id",
  operator: "="

Currently, in my summary view, I have the following configuration:

rule!TST_TimesheetSubission(
  TST_timesheetLog: rule!TST_getTimesheetSubmissions(rv!identifier).data[1],
  cancel: null,
  readOnly: true
)

The page loads without any error. However, the hyperlink from each ID redirects to the same entity with ID=1.

Can someone help me fetch the appropriate row of data from the table?

Thank you!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Lead Developer
    Hi,
    It looks like the identifier is not getting changed, here are the few of options to debug the scenario,
    1. Try to print rv!identifier in any of the local variables and see that is getting varied for each row in the table that you are referring
    2. Also you don't have to take first index data from our query as the identifier is single and it will always return one row(As you have = operator in your query). Try to print your result set without taking the first index and check your results.
    3. The hyperlink that you are referring is in the grid - try to check whether it is configured with the correct primary key/unique identifier
    Hope this helps