Will Wizards Work Offline?

Hi all,

In our current project, we are discussing the use of a wizard-style form versus a single interface form; however, the form will need to support offline functionality.  Will we be able to use a wizard-style form offline, where each navigation action saves the form's data or is that too far outside of the current offline functionality?

Thank you,

Jacob Benjamin

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Jacob,

Wizard-style forms are not currently supported offline. As of now offline forms have to be completely static - cannot update in response to any user interaction. 

We have been working on improving the offline capabilities of mobile to support interactivity (cascading selectors, wizards, conditional UI updates, etc...) on offline-enabled forms. I'd be happy to get on a call with you to demo some of these features & discuss the tentative timelines for them. If you are interested, please let me know your email address and I'll reach out to to schedule the call.

Regards,

aadi

• Hi Aadi,

Thank you for your quick reply it was really helpful! I would love to see some of the upcoming offline/mobile functionality.  I just sent you a connection request with my email address.

Best wishes,

Jacob

Reply Children
No Data