I am using a e-mail trigger event to pick up an e-mail from a user. This user i

I am using a e-mail trigger event to pick up an e-mail from a user. This user is also an Appian user. How can I match this e-mail to this specific Appian user within a process?

Thanks
Bjarte Karlsen ...

OriginalPostID-100927

OriginalPostID-100927

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • As long as your capturing the to / from / subject etc you can then use that to lookup the user against a database table which is my preference. I am not sure if you can lookup user properties by email address using any of the Appian functions, someone else might know if that is possible.

I use this to lookup the to part of the email to assign the email to a certain team based on a process name / group id configuration.

• As long as your capturing the to / from / subject etc you can then use that to lookup the user against a database table which is my preference. I am not sure if you can lookup user properties by email address using any of the Appian functions, someone else might know if that is possible.

I use this to lookup the to part of the email to assign the email to a certain team based on a process name / group id configuration.

Children
No Data