I have a question regarding"Missing keyword syntax"

I encountered a problem with "There was an error in an expression in Process Model Properties at Process Start Form : Neither variable(s) nor rule(s) found: type" when I made a data connection between the interface and XX and then published it. variable(s) nor rule(s) found: type", and then there was a "Missing keyword syntax" message in the interface, and I don't know if there is a relationship between the two.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Keyword syntax is like key:value pair. The variable not found error and the Missing keyword syntax are unrelated here. One was an error and another is an appian best practice to have keyword syntax whenever rules are referenced. 

In line 139, where you are getting the Missing Keyword Syntax recommendation, try to map the expression rule inputs corresponding to the rule inputs within the rule in similar key:value format. This will take care of the bulb icon.

Note that, not following the recommendation will not affect the current functionality but in the long run can make changes tedious. 

Certified Lead Developer

Keyword syntax is like key:value pair. The variable not found error and the Missing keyword syntax are unrelated here. One was an error and another is an appian best practice to have keyword syntax whenever rules are referenced. 

In line 139, where you are getting the Missing Keyword Syntax recommendation, try to map the expression rule inputs corresponding to the rule inputs within the rule in similar key:value format. This will take care of the bulb icon.

Note that, not following the recommendation will not affect the current functionality but in the long run can make changes tedious. 

Children