Join me in the Live Build Lounge on September 15th for two virtual, interactive, developer-focused sessions!

Hey Appian devs! At Appian Europe this year I’ll be hosting a Live Build Lounge with some special guests. Luckily a virtual event means you don’t need to be in Europe to attend. It’ll be split into two parts.

Part 1 - Launching Your Low-Code Development Career

We’ve seen how Appian can transform businesses, but how can developing on Appian transform you as an individual? I’ll be joined by three amazing Appian developers to discuss what different Appian career paths can look like. During our conversation, we'll also show just how easy it is to get started building using a free and unlimited-time Appian Community Edition environment.

Participants

•  - the developer behind the apps that support Appian Community Edition
  •  - one of the fearless competitors in the first ever Live Build Challenge
  •  - winner of the 2020 and 2021 Appian World Online Hackathon

Part 2 - Records and Low-Code Data Deep Dive

Appian Engineering has continued to make major improvements to Records to enable you to build faster and easier than ever before using data from different sources. Two of our Records Product Managers,  and , will be joining me to show off example use cases and answer your burning questions.

Both of these sessions will include a live chat for you to interact with us directly, but feel free to post what questions you have or what you’d like to see on this thread!

Hope to see you there!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible