We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Hi Team , I have a requirement where i have a user input task from which i have

Hi Team , I have a requirement where i have a user input task from which i have to send email with attachments.
Could anyone please provide pointers towards that ?...

OriginalPostID-101519

OriginalPostID-101519

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Right, so you want to have a button or something like that within a form that sends the email out - is that correct? In that case, you can still have the button submit the form, call email smart service and loop back to the form again (activity chaining).

Ideally, you would use Related Actions or a Quick task to perform such activities.

The last option is to write a plug-in function that does what send email smart service does but I highly recommend using out of the box facility for this.
  • Right, so you want to have a button or something like that within a form that sends the email out - is that correct? In that case, you can still have the button submit the form, call email smart service and loop back to the form again (activity chaining).

Ideally, you would use Related Actions or a Quick task to perform such activities.

The last option is to write a plug-in function that does what send email smart service does but I highly recommend using out of the box facility for this.
Children
No Data