We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Hi Team , I have a requirement where i have a user input task from which i have

Hi Team , I have a requirement where i have a user input task from which i have to send email with attachments.
Could anyone please provide pointers towards that ?...

OriginalPostID-101519

OriginalPostID-101519

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This requirement is within the process model and not as a quick task ... so while using the approach as you just told how it would be as good as using conventional way of using email smart service for sending emails .. what i want here is if I fill few fields in user task and upload some documents there .. it should reflect in email smart service or an email like template as a part of next user input task (chained so that it shpuld be seen as a part of same task).
  • This requirement is within the process model and not as a quick task ... so while using the approach as you just told how it would be as good as using conventional way of using email smart service for sending emails .. what i want here is if I fill few fields in user task and upload some documents there .. it should reflect in email smart service or an email like template as a part of next user input task (chained so that it shpuld be seen as a part of same task).
Children
No Data