Document Extension being changed

Hi All,

When i try to upload a document "MyDocument.txt_TEST", document extension is being converted to lower case. (MyDocument.txt_test)

Could you please suggest how can we keep the document extension unchanged?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Satya B Andra.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I'm guessing this is a standard feature of Appian, which would rightly treat extensions as all lower-case by default.  What exactly is your use case for needing the "_TEST" snippet capitalized?  If you have some functional requirement that can't be accomplished any other way, I suppose you could open a support case with Appian asking for some sort of behavior change (or override option) to be added to their development backlog, just be aware that you'll probably be waiting a while for it to be implemented (if ever).

Certified Lead Developer

I'm guessing this is a standard feature of Appian, which would rightly treat extensions as all lower-case by default.  What exactly is your use case for needing the "_TEST" snippet capitalized?  If you have some functional requirement that can't be accomplished any other way, I suppose you could open a support case with Appian asking for some sort of behavior change (or override option) to be added to their development backlog, just be aware that you'll probably be waiting a while for it to be implemented (if ever).

Children
No Data