converting

Certified Senior Developer

Hi, using local variable, i am calling expression rule, which gives category codes as output, now i neeed to convert this local!updatecategorycodes into array form to use contains() function.

can anyone please help me

local!updateCategoryCodes:index(
rule!CNAM_qeGetUpdateCategoryCodes(),
"CATEGORY_CODE",
""
),

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I think we'll need a tad more information. We can't see what's in your rule!CNAM_qeGetUpdateCategoryCodes() but it appears to be a query. I'll have a go but it may be well of the mark as more detail is needed.

If I wanted to know if a query code existed I wouldn't call the query, index to "CATEGORY_CODE" then check with a contains I would instead input the category codes I was looking for into the query (via a!queryFilter()) and check if anything is returned.

If I'm off the mark, please give more details.

• I think we'll need a tad more information. We can't see what's in your rule!CNAM_qeGetUpdateCategoryCodes() but it appears to be a query. I'll have a go but it may be well of the mark as more detail is needed.

If I wanted to know if a query code existed I wouldn't call the query, index to "CATEGORY_CODE" then check with a contains I would instead input the category codes I was looking for into the query (via a!queryFilter()) and check if anything is returned.

If I'm off the mark, please give more details.

Children
No Data