I have a rule input called selectedDoc. I am saving the value that is selected f

I have a rule input called selectedDoc. I am saving the value that is selected from the grid to this rule input. But nothing is getting saved into the rule input. I know I am asking the question for the 4th time but this time I am attaching the SAIL code as an attachment. Sorry for asking it so many times without posting the code.

sail.txt

OriginalPostID-102685

OriginalPostID-102685

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • why batchSize is equal to totalCount ? if you want all rows, simply use -1. setting length() to totalCount is fine. also you have already assigned ri!ID to local data called ID so the script should not refer to ri!ID again. check the field name "Document ID" at one place and at another place it is "DocumentID". yes, SAIL needs a lot of patience to get things right, a small character here and there makes big difference
  • why batchSize is equal to totalCount ? if you want all rows, simply use -1. setting length() to totalCount is fine. also you have already assigned ri!ID to local data called ID so the script should not refer to ri!ID again. check the field name "Document ID" at one place and at another place it is "DocumentID". yes, SAIL needs a lot of patience to get things right, a small character here and there makes big difference
Children
No Data