local!databaseData

),
"false"
)
),
local!notAtIndex
)

But its not sufficient as I want compare the numbers at each index

So I need to  compare the first item in array local!dtmdata with the first item in array local!databaseData and so on.  If at any point they are different then I need to know the index of the difference

in the example above it would return index 2 as it is different

Thanks!!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Few ways to do this, but Stefan's solution is by far the most efficient.  However I might utilize a!foreach() with checking the max() length of either array to ensure all scenarios will be covered, and allow for scalability (say you want to ignore null values in the future).  If we can spare the extra ~1.5 ms:

a!localVariables(
      local!dtmdata: {9, 9, 33, 33},
      local!databaseData: {9, 33, 33, 33},

a!forEach(
        items: 1+enumerate(max(count(local!dtmdata),count(local!databaseData))),
        expression: if(
          index(local!dtmdata,fv!index,null)=index(local!databaseData,fv!index,null),
          {},
          fv!index
        )
      )
    )

• Few ways to do this, but Stefan's solution is by far the most efficient.  However I might utilize a!foreach() with checking the max() length of either array to ensure all scenarios will be covered, and allow for scalability (say you want to ignore null values in the future).  If we can spare the extra ~1.5 ms:

a!localVariables(
      local!dtmdata: {9, 9, 33, 33},
      local!databaseData: {9, 33, 33, 33},

a!forEach(
        items: 1+enumerate(max(count(local!dtmdata),count(local!databaseData))),
        expression: if(
          index(local!dtmdata,fv!index,null)=index(local!databaseData,fv!index,null),
          {},
          fv!index
        )
      )
    )

Children
No Data