Can we delete data from an external database inside SAIL?

Can we delete data from an external database inside SAIL? I want to delete a selected data row from a SAIL grid that's linked to an external database to pull data and display it. I haven't seen any sample code for that in SAIL recipe or any other SAIL tutorials regarding that.

thanks...

OriginalPostID-102862

OriginalPostID-102862

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I don't want to use delete from data store entities smart service...I wanna do that process inside SAIL. the only stuff I have seen in SAIL recipe regarding deletion is deleting hard coded data that has been entered as a local! array. I would like to know whether it is possible to implement the Delete Document node and the Delete from data store entitities smart service inside SAIL?
  • I don't want to use delete from data store entities smart service...I wanna do that process inside SAIL. the only stuff I have seen in SAIL recipe regarding deletion is deleting hard coded data that has been entered as a local! array. I would like to know whether it is possible to implement the Delete Document node and the Delete from data store entitities smart service inside SAIL?
Children
No Data