Milestone

I am unable to get a milestone for a particular id . Can anyone help me with it please

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hello friend, 

If I understand you correctly, you are trying to display the milestone that your current request is in. That particular index should be attributed to the parameter "active" which you currently have hard coded as "1"

Nevertheless, your current variables are returning steps = 5 items and steps1 = 14 items (due to the fact that your iconSteps is null so it's returning all). Therefore, if your local!steps1 is the index, you'd need to pass that value into your active parameter as a number. since it seems you're returning text, you'll need to do a wherecontains() to get the index from local!steps. 

Second, your parameter of "steps", should be the variable: local!steps, this will be the one that will display all the different steps in the milestone bar. 

As best practice, I would consider renaming your variables, they can be confusing and should be more specific to what each variable should contain. 

Best of luck!

Certified Lead Developer

Hello friend, 

If I understand you correctly, you are trying to display the milestone that your current request is in. That particular index should be attributed to the parameter "active" which you currently have hard coded as "1"

Nevertheless, your current variables are returning steps = 5 items and steps1 = 14 items (due to the fact that your iconSteps is null so it's returning all). Therefore, if your local!steps1 is the index, you'd need to pass that value into your active parameter as a number. since it seems you're returning text, you'll need to do a wherecontains() to get the index from local!steps. 

Second, your parameter of "steps", should be the variable: local!steps, this will be the one that will display all the different steps in the milestone bar. 

As best practice, I would consider renaming your variables, they can be confusing and should be more specific to what each variable should contain. 

Best of luck!

Children