How to remove duplicate items

Certified Senior Developer

How to remove values in this grid?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents

Hi,

I see the data in the grid have different set of values in all rows associated with contract IDs.

One is the row where the data from contract is there and other seems to be the resultant of some left outer joins which you have done to the tables which might be duplicating the rows .

Union function will only work if both values in the two arrays are exactly same which in this case is not .

I am not sure about your use case but you may need to rethink on the JOIN clause which is being used here . See if INNER JOIN is something which would work and would only fetch the common rows from the tables .

Hi,

I see the data in the grid have different set of values in all rows associated with contract IDs.

One is the row where the data from contract is there and other seems to be the resultant of some left outer joins which you have done to the tables which might be duplicating the rows .

Union function will only work if both values in the two arrays are exactly same which in this case is not .

I am not sure about your use case but you may need to rethink on the JOIN clause which is being used here . See if INNER JOIN is something which would work and would only fetch the common rows from the tables .

Children
No Data