Configure number of returned records with Execute Process Report smart service

Hi,
Can I know where to configure how many records the report can return when we use the Execute Process Report smart service?
It could run if I set the maximum row field to 10, but if I set it to be >100, it will just stuck there without throwing any error alert.

Thanks

OriginalPostID-103353

OriginalPostID-103353

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• 1. Does the node shows in green (active) or it actually errors out?
    2. Does that happen exactly at 100? Does 99 still work fine?
    3. Does the issue persist if you DO NOT map the outputs to variables? It could be you are reaching the array limit.
    4. What does the application server log show?
    5. If you download the report itself from the Documents tab, what's the batch size in the arf file?
    6. What's the value of maxrowsreport in your custom.properties? (if set)
  • 1. The node shows in green.
    2. To be precisely, it happens at > 80.
    3. Yes. It still persist when I removed all the mapping output variables.
    4. 2014-03-11 09:34:09,453 [default-threads - 15] ERROR com.appiancorp.ra.workpoller.WorkItemListener - Error while trying to connect to send call 'completeWork'. WorkItem is going to Timeout in the requesting server: (WorkId: 119, WorkType: {Process Id:15455,Point Id:10782} Activity Metadata:{Id:10782,ACPs:{ActivityClassParameter[name=ReportId,it=13,v=29213],ActivityClassParameter[name=BatchSize,it=1,v=9999],ActivityClassParameter[name=Input_Context,it=101,v={}],ActivityClassParameter[name=Input_FilterColumn,it=1,v=-1],ActivityClassParameter[name=Input_FilterOperation,it=1,v=4],ActivityClassParameter[name=Input_FilterValue,it=9,v=<null>]},ARVs:{ActivityReturnVariable[name=CaseID,it=102,v=........
    5. Do you mean the file size? It is 11.66KB
    6. Do you mean "resources.appian.analytics.application.maxreportrows"? If yes, it has been commented out.