Export to Excel from View CDT

Hi, 

I have CDT which is created from a View. The view takes around 8 sec. I have process model which uses Export DSE to Excel  smart service to export the content of view to an excel. The process model executes fine and generates the excel when run in debug mode (Start process for debugging). 

When the process triggers on a timer ( timer event) it fails to execute Export DSE to Excel node and raises error " Error accessing data store entity: <<xxx_V_xxxxx>>. Please contact a system administrator for additional details. (APNX-1-4505-026))

I have checked the system error logs, following logs are logged.

Error accessing data store entity: <<xxx_V_xxxx>>. Please contact a system administrator for additional details.
An error occurred while retrieving the data. Details: Unexpected error executing query (type: [xxxxxx], query: [queryentity expression], order by: [[Sort[id asc]]]
Caused by: org.hibernate.QueryTimeoutException: could not execute query
Caused by: java.sql.SQLTimeoutException: (conn=484012) Query execution was interrupted (max_statement_time exceeded).

It seems, the query is timeing out. I am unable to find why this is running fine while debuging but fails while triggered by a timer. It returns same data on both case. The timer trigger was during out off office time, this should run quicker.

Is there any other way to implement this so it will not be impacted by the performance of the view. I am thinking to copy the view to a table and then export the data from the table CDT to excel.

Regards,

Surjit

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data