error

Certified Senior Developer

Hi, I am getting this error

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Usually the most helpful part of these messages is in the details - specifically it says: "a different object with the same identifier value was already associated with the session". Is it possible that you have duplicate identifiers in your table or you have a mismatch between your CDT structure and your database structure?

If that's not the problem, I think we'll need a lot more information to help you. What is your data structure? What data are you trying to insert? What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

• Usually the most helpful part of these messages is in the details - specifically it says: "a different object with the same identifier value was already associated with the session". Is it possible that you have duplicate identifiers in your table or you have a mismatch between your CDT structure and your database structure?

If that's not the problem, I think we'll need a lot more information to help you. What is your data structure? What data are you trying to insert? What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Children
No Data