I am sending an email to users on regular basis using appian. I want to make a t

I am sending an email to users on regular basis using appian. I want to make a text bold in the email, this a variable which comes from the flow, how do I make it bold? I tried tohtml but not working. ...

OriginalPostID-104448

OriginalPostID-104448

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    You have two options and either should work depending on your requirements; the first is to make the field itself bold on the template side (using standard html tags); the other would be to pass the HTML "bold" tags into the template variable in the Send Email node. Such as with a pv called "myVariable", in the Send Mail node for that template field you'd put the following:
    ="<b>" & pv!myVariable & "</b>"
    Certified Lead Developer
    You have two options and either should work depending on your requirements; the first is to make the field itself bold on the template side (using standard html tags); the other would be to pass the HTML "bold" tags into the template variable in the Send Email node. Such as with a pv called "myVariable", in the Send Mail node for that template field you'd put the following:
    ="<b>" & pv!myVariable & "</b>"
Children
No Data