Unable to populate the filter inside frame

Hi,

I am trying to populate a filter using FitNesse for Appian. The filter seems to be inside a frame, I am able to verify that the user filter is present but when I add script to populate record type user filter, it returns error that it could not find the filter.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
  • Hey there,

I had a similar problem here, and after some tests we found out that it is possible to populate the filters but the value that you are passing needs to be on top of the list. In my case I manage to populate the filter using the first value. I know this defeats the purpose of a filter field but unfortunately we could not find an workaround for this scenario.

I used the code below for you reference, I would assume that it is similar to what you are already trying.

|populate record type user filter|YOUR FILTER NAME AS IN THE RECORD CONFIGUATION|with|FIRST VALUE DISPLAYED IN THE DROPDOWN|

Perhaps you also could try with the first value and let me know.

Regards,

Acacio B.

• Hi, thank you for your help, I have not tried your method yet but for whatever reason I was able to populate those filter with following simple method.

populate field Fiscal Year with value 2022