I am having an issue where calling a web service via web service smart ser

I am having an issue where calling a web service via web service smart service is returning partial data. Calling same web service via soapUI returns full data.
Any idea?...

OriginalPostID-104498

OriginalPostID-104498

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Another thing to check is that the relevant CDTs are re-created to point to the most recent definition of the WSDL. If the model was imported but the CDTs were not deleted (or if a least was 1 skipped) then the CDTs may still be pointing to a previous WSDL definition which had less fields.

To prove this theory:

0. Identify all the CDTs related to this web service. Sort by namespace if that makes it easier. Remember you need to identify ALL of them, if you miss at least one then the issue will not be resolved.

1. Delete those CDTs. Once again, I'll have to emphasize that you need to delete ALL of the related ones, if you miss at least one then the issue will not be resolved.

2. Open up the process model, right click on the Call Web Service Smart Service - Properties - Setup

3. Temporarily check Authentication Required and typed something in username and password and click Refresh

4. Uncheck the authentication required option.

5. Finish configuring the smart service.

6. Save and publish the model

7. To quickly update the references in the process model simply export your application from the SAME ENVIRONMENT (TEST) and import it again. This mimics Impact Analysis but only for this application which should be faster.

8. Start the process and see if the data is now returned correctly.
  • Another thing to check is that the relevant CDTs are re-created to point to the most recent definition of the WSDL. If the model was imported but the CDTs were not deleted (or if a least was 1 skipped) then the CDTs may still be pointing to a previous WSDL definition which had less fields.

To prove this theory:

0. Identify all the CDTs related to this web service. Sort by namespace if that makes it easier. Remember you need to identify ALL of them, if you miss at least one then the issue will not be resolved.

1. Delete those CDTs. Once again, I'll have to emphasize that you need to delete ALL of the related ones, if you miss at least one then the issue will not be resolved.

2. Open up the process model, right click on the Call Web Service Smart Service - Properties - Setup

3. Temporarily check Authentication Required and typed something in username and password and click Refresh

4. Uncheck the authentication required option.

5. Finish configuring the smart service.

6. Save and publish the model

7. To quickly update the references in the process model simply export your application from the SAME ENVIRONMENT (TEST) and import it again. This mimics Impact Analysis but only for this application which should be faster.

8. Start the process and see if the data is now returned correctly.
Children
No Data