Is there a way to remove a participant from a post. Example: I add a participa

Is there a way to remove a participant from a post. Example: I add a participant and then discover (from the participant) they do not need to be on that thread and do not wish to be receiving email notices about that thread. So they need to be removed from the conversation....

OriginalPostID-104511

OriginalPostID-104511

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Jane, thanks! I don't think I would have ever known about the star the entry to receive email notifications. That has been our problem; for users to receive a notice when a comment has been made without having to first make a comment or add myself as a participant. The group in question is use to getting spammed with all kinds of notices so coming into Tempo they are wondering where are the email notices are!
  • Jane, thanks! I don't think I would have ever known about the star the entry to receive email notifications. That has been our problem; for users to receive a notice when a comment has been made without having to first make a comment or add myself as a participant. The group in question is use to getting spammed with all kinds of notices so coming into Tempo they are wondering where are the email notices are!
Children
No Data