How to Refresh/Reload parent page?

I have a Parent Page with a list of records. 

- When a user clicks on the record, it opens to the edit page where users can make changes to record and hit save.

- But the changes are not showing up on the parent page? How do I refresh the records on the Parent Page?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Can you share some sample code?  A few things you've mentioned are ambiguous in this context as there are a few different methods of implementation that would each potentially effect what you're seeing:

• "a parent page"
    • "a list of records"
    • "opens to the edit page"
    • "hit save"
    • etc

Any further detail you can provide here would be helpful (screenshots, code snippets, etc).  When pasting code please be sure to use the Code Box, i.e. "Insert --> Insert Code" from the comment formatting menu bar.

Certified Lead Developer

Can you share some sample code?  A few things you've mentioned are ambiguous in this context as there are a few different methods of implementation that would each potentially effect what you're seeing:

• "a parent page"
    • "a list of records"
    • "opens to the edit page"
    • "hit save"
    • etc

Any further detail you can provide here would be helpful (screenshots, code snippets, etc).  When pasting code please be sure to use the Code Box, i.e. "Insert --> Insert Code" from the comment formatting menu bar.

Children
No Data