How to Find Out Who Has Opened a Form

Is there a way to find out who has opened a form? we have multiple assignees for a form in assignment tab, Can we find out who has opened the form from the load event of the form? I tried to get the value of "tp!owner", it didnt give me any value.
Can anyone please help...

OriginalPostID-104624

OriginalPostID-104624

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• +1
    Certified Senior Developer
    Hi

As stated in the above post that tp!owner is populated on the report as soon as any user accepts the task. To get the tp!owner into the process, you need to utilize the 'Execute Process Report' Smart service. Also, if you keep tp!owner in the output tab of the user input task, then you can save it only when you complete the task.
    Now for your use case, you need the accepting user in the process as user accepts it, then you would have to check the report multiple times at particular interval, this would partially resolve the issue, but increase the overload to the process. I suggest not to go for this approach.
    I assume that you would have to use the user (who accepted the task) it in another node, so fetch the user from report, just before that node.
    Hope this helps.