#Process Model #Delete Folder # Object Moved Email Have a process mod

#Process Model #Delete Folder # Object Moved Email
Have a process model which i create documents on fly and has delete folder node based on some logic,
When ever the process hits Delete Folder, we get an automatic alert email from
Appian with body of email as below

Object Moved
This document may be found here

How to disable that,. We dont need to know about the deleting the folder etc.
Attached email screenshot....

OriginalPostID-104757

OriginalPostID-104757

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Based on what you have posted here I think everything looks good except for 4). You need to make sure these two properties look exactly as below

conf.suite.MAIL_SCHEME=http
    conf.suite.MAIL_SERVER_AND_PORT=localhost:8080

these settings are used to retrieve and later populate the JSP required to render the email body, since these JSPs are NOT static content and they are stored in the app server, the values above have to be exactly those in custom.properties on JBoss to guarantee JBoss uses its "own URL" to render the mail body bypassing the web server, since this is dynamic content then there's no need to pass the request through the web browser. It seems that is the root cause.

• Based on what you have posted here I think everything looks good except for 4). You need to make sure these two properties look exactly as below

conf.suite.MAIL_SCHEME=http
    conf.suite.MAIL_SERVER_AND_PORT=localhost:8080

these settings are used to retrieve and later populate the JSP required to render the email body, since these JSPs are NOT static content and they are stored in the app server, the values above have to be exactly those in custom.properties on JBoss to guarantee JBoss uses its "own URL" to render the mail body bypassing the web server, since this is dynamic content then there's no need to pass the request through the web browser. It seems that is the root cause.

Children
No Data