How do I add the paymentAmt based on the CaseId

Hello Team,

I am trying to create a new view with expression rule or sql script that will include the sum(PaymentAmt) for cases where directDepositTF is 1. For example in the attached image, caseId 138465, I would like a view that sums the amount in paymentAmt column into a new view. Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • In the recent versions of Appian that have Modern Records you can create relationships between the different Record Types and then include Custom Record Fields - i.e. values that are derived from attributes on a Record Type. You can include functions like 'sum', so this would be another way of achieving your requirement. In short this allows you to construct the kinds of functionality that is describing in his SQL VIEW example - without ever having to go to the database itself.

• In the recent versions of Appian that have Modern Records you can create relationships between the different Record Types and then include Custom Record Fields - i.e. values that are derived from attributes on a Record Type. You can include functions like 'sum', so this would be another way of achieving your requirement. In short this allows you to construct the kinds of functionality that is describing in his SQL VIEW example - without ever having to go to the database itself.

Children