Problem with opening link

Hello there!

I have the following process:

We send a email to a customer with a user with a link to a interface. The user has to complete an interface, then the user is redirected to an external page where a email with a temporary password is send. The user has to take this password and provide it in the page. Very simple.

The problem comes with the mobile version. When users try to open the link in their mobiles, the page is opened in the same tab that the gmail app (i think that this happens because the integration between browser and gmail app), so when they want to see the password sent to their emails, they have to close the tab and, with that, all the process has to start from the beginning.

My question is, can we open the link in another tab/interface after the user complete the interface? We tried with safelink but it doesn't work in mobile (it's opens the page in the same tab).

If not, is it possible to do something to avoid the process or something to start in the same tab as the gmail app in the link we send? We can also use a start process link after fill the interface.

Maybe there is another solution, but we are not sure how to deal with this.

Thank you!

PD: User can't use Appian app

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible