Appian looks

Hey all, 

I have a general question, 

Why does Appian have a different appearance sometimes? Is this a matter of which URL they use? Sometimes looks like this:

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Your screenshot is of one of the legacy components (i believe it's what was called the "Apps Portal", though my memory is pretty fuzzy as it was already being actively phased out by the time I started as a developer).  In modern versions it's not generally accessible to any end users or even developers under normal circumstances, though may still be reachable to some extent via unusual workarounds.  If you're in a version more than a couple years old by this point though, then all bets are off.

Certified Lead Developer

Your screenshot is of one of the legacy components (i believe it's what was called the "Apps Portal", though my memory is pretty fuzzy as it was already being actively phased out by the time I started as a developer).  In modern versions it's not generally accessible to any end users or even developers under normal circumstances, though may still be reachable to some extent via unusual workarounds.  If you're in a version more than a couple years old by this point though, then all bets are off.

Children
No Data