I have several textboxes that get created dynamically using a rule called rule!D

I have several textboxes that get created dynamically using a rule called rule!DCMIFS_CustomTextField which has the following code: a!textField(label:ri!label, value:ri!value, saveInto: ri!saveInto). Basically it is being used to create textFields. When I run the following code that I have attached with this post, whatever I enter into these textFields that were created dynamically using apply function disappears....means i cannot enter any value into these textboxes and if i click anywhere outside of the textboxes the values that i entered would disappear. Can anybody suggest any solution?...

performanceMetricsTotal.yml

OriginalPostID-104882

OriginalPostID-104882

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Okay, I think a key takeaway is how the recipe is passing ri!guests (the saveInto value)

Similar to what you wrote above, try a!applyComponents(function:rule!DCMIFS_TextField_ValidLength(label:_, value:ri!hours, saveInto:ri!hours),
    array:local!technicalOfficers)

and see if that gets you closer. What I think will happen is that you'll be able to write and save into every text field, but they'll all hold the same value
  • Okay, I think a key takeaway is how the recipe is passing ri!guests (the saveInto value)

Similar to what you wrote above, try a!applyComponents(function:rule!DCMIFS_TextField_ValidLength(label:_, value:ri!hours, saveInto:ri!hours),
    array:local!technicalOfficers)

and see if that gets you closer. What I think will happen is that you'll be able to write and save into every text field, but they'll all hold the same value
Children
No Data