i have an apply function that whose rule gets 3 parameters. The apply looks like

i have an apply function that whose rule gets 3 parameters. The apply looks like this:

a!applyComponents(function:rule!DCMIFS_CustomTextField,
array:merge(local!technicalOfficers,ri!hours, ri!hours))

local!technicalOfficers gets 3 values of type text from a query rule.
ri!hours is of type integer and multiple.

the problem is whatever I type into the text boxes that gets created dynamically based on the count of local!technnicalOfficers gets disappeared if I hit the mouse outside of the textbox.Feels like there is some problem with the value and saveInto fields of this apply function. Can anybody suggest any solution to this? For your convenience I am attaching the whole code below:...

performanceMetricsTotal.yml

OriginalPostID-104984

OriginalPostID-104984

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • What are you having a problem with now? Did you try to imitate the file I attached and are still having an issue? The file I attached works for me... and it should for you. I should have also mentioned the parameter types: I did index(int), label(text), temp(any type)

Anyways, I recommend against what you've attachedin DCMIFS_CustomTextField. It's inefficient to to query for the whole technical officers list every time just to get one piece of it. Especially since the query is executed twice in that if(). Did you see in the file I attached how I merge and pass in technical officers?
  • What are you having a problem with now? Did you try to imitate the file I attached and are still having an issue? The file I attached works for me... and it should for you. I should have also mentioned the parameter types: I did index(int), label(text), temp(any type)

Anyways, I recommend against what you've attachedin DCMIFS_CustomTextField. It's inefficient to to query for the whole technical officers list every time just to get one piece of it. Especially since the query is executed twice in that if(). Did you see in the file I attached how I merge and pass in technical officers?
Children
No Data