Error APNX-1-4198-000, Problem with CDT

Hello Community,

Following situation: handover didn't go smoothly, so the password for the main Appian Oracle user which holds all tables was lost. The password was changed, and somehow the Data Source for the old configuration was gone in the Admin panel. Not sure how that happened, but I added it on all environments with the correct connection strings again. However, the Data Stores had to be configured anew. This luckily was no problem on Prod, but I am now facing an issue on Dev with a few distinct ones.

When I select the Data Source and try to verify, I get this message: "An error occurred while attempting to verify the data store: Type definitions could not be found in the Appian data source for the following type ids: 5504 (APNX-1-4047-008)"

So I tried checking the CDTs that are connected to it, and for each one I try I get this error: "HTTP Code: 500 APNX-1-4198-000 Error Evaluating UI Expression Expression evaluation error [evaluation ID = HCBTYGS5] : The provided DTO was null or empty"

I tried researching the issue a bit and someone suggested to create a blank application, add the data store and then check for missing precedents. Did that, but same issue.

Anyone encountered this before or can suggest a solution? I'm at my wit's end here.

Thanks in advance!

Matthias

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data