convert eml to msg document

Certified Lead Developer

Team,

We are getting .eml file from our mailbox which we pooling using outlook pooler.

Now we have identified a plugin which captures the body of .msg file only. Is there anyway we can convert .eml to .msg in Appian?

or any other way of reading .eml is available ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • replying an old post is scary but I can't resist myself to answer this so please bear with me :). There is a very simple method for this. You only need to change the file extension of email from .eml to .msg and it will work. But if you have too many .eml files, which is the case here; this method is not reliable. For bulk conversion it is advisable to opt one of the several eml to msg converter available on web or connect with me for suggestions. These tools are skilled and designed to perform such task in a hassle-free manner.

• replying an old post is scary but I can't resist myself to answer this so please bear with me :). There is a very simple method for this. You only need to change the file extension of email from .eml to .msg and it will work. But if you have too many .eml files, which is the case here; this method is not reliable. For bulk conversion it is advisable to opt one of the several eml to msg converter available on web or connect with me for suggestions. These tools are skilled and designed to perform such task in a hassle-free manner.

Children
No Data