convert eml to msg document

Certified Lead Developer

Team,

We are getting .eml file from our mailbox which we pooling using outlook pooler.

Now we have identified a plugin which captures the body of .msg file only. Is there anyway we can convert .eml to .msg in Appian?

or any other way of reading .eml is available ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I have tried various solution and I observed that it is ok for changing couple of EML files into MSG format. But when its about to convert multiple .eml files into .msg format, then these solution gets failed. So, someone recommends to use third party software like ZOOK EML to MSG Converter. It is a simple tool which allows to perform bulk conversion of EML files into MSG format in few click. 

I have tried it and works for me!! So, if you needed then you can also try it...

Thanks in Advance!!

• I have tried various solution and I observed that it is ok for changing couple of EML files into MSG format. But when its about to convert multiple .eml files into .msg format, then these solution gets failed. So, someone recommends to use third party software like ZOOK EML to MSG Converter. It is a simple tool which allows to perform bulk conversion of EML files into MSG format in few click. 

I have tried it and works for me!! So, if you needed then you can also try it...

Thanks in Advance!!

Children
No Data