How to add page numbers in the document

Hi Everyone,

I have been stuck in one of my requirement and seeking help. I have a report which gets downloaded in the pdf form. The report should have a page number at the bottom in the form of "1 of 10" like that. Can anyone please guide me how can I achieve this. Please note that pdf is generated from docx template.

Many Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

The way I've done this in the past was to generate a first version of the PDF, get the number of pages that got generated using the Get PDF Metadata function and then add the page numbers back in using Create PDF Content. In my case, I was merging multiple files together.

Both functions are available in the PDF Tools plugin.

If you're going straight from docx from PDF, I would look to see if the automatic paging in the Word doc would work.

Certified Lead Developer

The way I've done this in the past was to generate a first version of the PDF, get the number of pages that got generated using the Get PDF Metadata function and then add the page numbers back in using Create PDF Content. In my case, I was merging multiple files together.

Both functions are available in the PDF Tools plugin.

If you're going straight from docx from PDF, I would look to see if the automatic paging in the Word doc would work.

Children
No Data