Send custom email

I required to send an email to the users through custom email mailbox. I've used EWS plugin from the app market before, but it's been quite some time since this plugin got updated. I know we can use Custom Sender from Appian 'Send E-Mail' smart service but this will append environment name at the end of the email like via company.appiancloud.com which I do not want. Do, we've any other alternatives to do this?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • As far as I'm aware, using Appian's default custom sender will still maintain the environment domain name in the email header to prevent email spoofing. You will need to host your own mail server where you may update/configure host value to match your sender email, which can be a rather difficult procedure, if the email has to appear as though it was sent directly by the email owner.

For information on how to adjust domain name, please see the Appian documentation at docs.appian.com/.../Configuring Custom Email Senders.html#email-spoofing-and-email-headers.

• As far as I'm aware, using Appian's default custom sender will still maintain the environment domain name in the email header to prevent email spoofing. You will need to host your own mail server where you may update/configure host value to match your sender email, which can be a rather difficult procedure, if the email has to appear as though it was sent directly by the email owner.

For information on how to adjust domain name, please see the Appian documentation at docs.appian.com/.../Configuring Custom Email Senders.html#email-spoofing-and-email-headers.

Children
No Data