I am trying to use with function on process dashboard, i tried very simple expre

Certified Lead Developer
I am trying to use with function on process dashboard, i tried very simple expression

with(
local!testval:"this is sample Text",
local!testval
)

but its giving the error
EVAL"@reason=index

OriginalPostID-105518

OriginalPostID-105518

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Stefan ,
    I tried with wrapping my variable with tostring, but this time also same error.
    my requirement is
    I have created process dashboard on master process. and i am just maintaing ID of database row in master process. so to show information on process dashboard i am using query rule, as i need to show all field from database on dashboard i am using with function and storing cdt in local variable and each time using same CDT to show filed, by using this approach i dont need to use query rule each time.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Stefan ,
    I tried with wrapping my variable with tostring, but this time also same error.
    my requirement is
    I have created process dashboard on master process. and i am just maintaing ID of database row in master process. so to show information on process dashboard i am using query rule, as i need to show all field from database on dashboard i am using with function and storing cdt in local variable and each time using same CDT to show filed, by using this approach i dont need to use query rule each time.
Children
No Data