Link in Read only Grid

Hi,

I want to display the Link on read only grid and once i click on that link then a pop up kind window should open where i can see another read only grid with column name, address, age and download link to download these details. Can someone help.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

What I'd usually do for this (considering various design decisions based on details you haven't given here), would be to provide a link on the initial grid, which when clicked, opens up an optional section / box layout / card (per your preference and space considerations) below the original grid, containing the additional details you'd like to see.  Inside that new component could be a "close" link which causes the interface to return to the original state and allow the user to select a different row from the original grid if they like.

Certified Lead Developer

What I'd usually do for this (considering various design decisions based on details you haven't given here), would be to provide a link on the initial grid, which when clicked, opens up an optional section / box layout / card (per your preference and space considerations) below the original grid, containing the additional details you'd like to see.  Inside that new component could be a "close" link which causes the interface to return to the original state and allow the user to select a different row from the original grid if they like.

Children